Our Vehicle Evaluation team is here to support your vehicle performance development, validation and benchmark testing; from full project execution to customized test support. We are specialized in a variety of standardized government procedures, active safety, vehicle dynamics, brake controls, road load coast down, headlight performance, and field testing.
NHTSA NCAPNational Highway Traffic Safety Administration New Car Assessment Program
- FCW – Forward Collision Warning
- LDW – Lane Departure Warning
- CIB – Crash Imminent Braking
- DBS – Dynamic Brake Support
EURO NCAPEuropean New Car Assessment Program
- AEB (Autonomous Emergency Braking) – CCRs, CCRm, CCRb, CCFtap
- AEB VRU (Vulnerable Road Users) – CPNA-25 & 75, CPFA-50, CPNC-50, CPFA-50, CPLA-25 & 75, CPRA, CPTA, CBNA-50, CBNAO, CBLA-25 & 75, CBFA
- LSS (Lane Support Systems) – LDW, LKA, ELK
IIHSInsurance Institute of Highway Safety
- Headlight Test and Rating Protocol
- AEB – Autonomous Emergency Braking
- Pedestrian AEB
- Rear Crash Prevention
Vehicle Dynamics Testing
Vehicle Evaluation can provide support for your vehicle dynamics, stability and handling tests
- FMVSS126, Fish-Hook, Brake Controls, etc.
Road Load Coast Down Testing
Our Vehicle Evaluation department has 10+ years of experience in following the listed SAE recommended practices to perform road load measurements using coastdown techniques.
- J2263: Road Load Measurement Using Onboard Anemometry and Coastdown Techniques
- J1263: Road Load Measurement and Dynamometer Simulation Using Coastdown Techniques
Services & Support
- Development & Validation
- Assessment & Self-Certifications
- Benchmark Testing
- On-Site & Off-Site Evaluations
Our Vehicle Evaluation team is continuously increasing in capability; please contact us for the most current test equipment list.
- ABD – Anthony Best Dynamics
- OXTS – Oxford Technical Solutions
- RaceLogic – VBOX
- 4active Systems